We live by
- Educating and Empowering You
- Radical Transparency and Authenticity
- Active Listening and Serving With Integrity
- Staying Curious and Open to New Learning
- Enjoying the Process and Finding Joy
- Defining “Your Values” is the first step in making the right money decisions. Money is simply a means to an end
- We begin with “Why” because money can mean different things to different people at different times of their lives
- Money is the currency of exchange. Money is energy. You need a clear path forward
- Live well, find peace and joy in your pursuit as your best interests always come first.
- Get empowered with all the tools you need to stay ahead with conflict-free advice delivered in plain English.
We Focus On
Prioritizing the things that have a significant impact
We begin with “Why” to better understand your goals, analyze complex inter-related issues, evaluate the pros and cons, measure risk and much more. The aim of this process is to come up with a blueprint for the road ahead.
We are capable of managing all kinds of investments. In addition, we provide benefits to clients by utilizing the power of indexing. We construct portfolios using Exchange Trade Funds to lower the investment expenses and the risk through appropriate diversification.
Reducing current and future tax liabilities through planning coupled with investing in a tax-smart way lies at the core of what we do for our clients. A dollar saved is a dollar earned.
CONFLICT-FREE ADVICE FROM A FEE ONLY FIDUCIARY PLANNER
Make your next life transition with confidence.
Are you looking to retire in the next 2-3 years? Not sure when to start drawing social security? Have you inherited an IRA? or Have you just had a career change? We serve our clients based on their needs. Get the answers you are looking for. Read typical client stories to see how we may help.
Leading with Purpose
Purposeful Financial serves women and their families going through life transitions like planning for retirement, inheriting money, getting separated, losing a loved one, starting a business or family to take charge of their finances and make the right decisions. Developing deep and meaningful relationships with our clients is what we value. At Purposeful Financial, we think it’s a great privilege that we get to share your life journey with you.
Read Our Story